To activate and start using ECSigner cloud-based signature, follow the steps below:
Step 1. Log in to your account at https://portal.eurocert.pl/
Step 2. Software installation
Install the software necessary to handle the ECSigner signature. You can download it here https://portal.eurocert.pl/ - tab „Software”:
- ECSigner mobile application generating a single-use OTP code necessary for signing.
- Download and install ECSigner mobile application from Google Play (Android), or App Store (iOS). Enter "ECSigner" in the search of one of the stores and select the application with the icon
- At its first launch, the application will ask you to create a 4-digit PIN, enter it twice, then the application will automatically confirm it. It will be required each time the application is launched.
- If you installed the application correctly on your smartphone, go to your computer now and continue with the next steps.
- Desktop ECSigner Application for the certificate use enables the communication between the signature in the cloud and the signing application installed on your computer.
- SecureDoc 2.0 Application enables usage and verification of a qualified signature.
Step 3. Activate ECSigner cloud-based signature
- Sign in to your account at https://portal.eurocert.pl/
- Go to the "Certificates" tab, then the "List" tab and click the "QR Code" icon.
- Select "Send SMS code", enter the received SMS code and confirm.
Attention! The SMS code should be sent to you within 5 minutes. If you failed to receive it, repeat this step. If 3 consecutive attempts fail – please contact EuroCert technical support.
- After you enter the SMS code correctly, you should see the "Secret" QR code. Do not close this window.
- Run the previously downloaded ECSigner mobile application on your smartphone, click "+" and scan the Secret" QR code. After it is correctly recognized, the OTP code should appear in the ECSigner mobile application.
Your qualified ECSigner Cloud e-Signature is now activated and all the necessary software is installed. Now you can start using your signature.