Please follow the steps below:
- Connect your cryptographic device to computer.
- Open the Charismatics Smart Security Interface application (If you do not have the program installed, click the link -> LINK, after which download and install the cryptographic card management application.)
- Go to the "Register" tab and check which version of the card or device you have
- If the name of one of the following devices appears in the field, that means that your cryptographic card is not supported due to security reasons and needs to be replaced:
- CardOS V4.3B
- To renew the card online, place an order and in the order parameters, in the "Device" category, select -> "My devices requires replacement" and indicate "Currently owned device" (so that we can provide you with a card in the right size).
- After submitting and paying for the order, we will send you a confirmation and a message containing a link to an online form in which you will have to provide relevant information for the certificate to be renewed.