If you wish to change your data or add “Additional data” in a renewable qualified signature.
Please send all the required documents to us which authorise us to authenticate “Additional data” and place it in the qualified certificate. Depending on a company or organization you represent, please send the following (in reply to a received message -> firstname.lastname@example.org) :
- If you represent a company:
- A power of attorney signed in accordance with a company representation rules (a template can be downloaded here – LINK)
- One of the documents which certifies the company legal basis: :
- printout of the entry into the National Court Register (KRS) – no older than 6 months
- excerpt from appropriate business activity/private enterprise ( CEiDG)
- If you represent an institution/national authority:
- A power of attorney signed in accordance with a subject rules (a template can be downloaded here – LINK
- Resolution or other decision of appointment to the given position
- Certificate of assignment of a NIP number to the represented subject
Please, send the above documents by e-mail as a scan or a photo. The documents must be signed electronically with your valid qualified signature (in any format), which you wish to renew.
Upon submitting an e-mail with the files, please wait up to 24h (Monday to Friday) for a response.
Upon verification of accuracy and compliance of the submitted data, you will receive our feedback.
If the data is correct and sufficient our Registration Officer approves of your request and you will receive an e-mail with further instructions. If the data is incorrect our Registration Officer will contact you by phone or e-mail to clarify possible uncertainty.
If the product you have purchased does not cover a supplement fee for confirmation and change of data in a renewable certificate, we will inform you by e-mail that you should pay that fee which is 50 PLN net.